Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eye Comfort Sheild not turning off at Sunrise

(Topic created on: 20-04-2021 02:49 PM)
davidjpalmer71
Explorer
Options
Anyone else got issues with the eye comfort shield not turning off at sunrise. My doesn't neither does my partner's and she is using a Samsung Galaxy A51.

This issue started after the One UI 3/Android 11 update.

I'm in the UK. 
23 REPLIES 23
99kingcone
Pathfinder
Options
have you tried going into settings and switching it off on your display settings ?
0 Likes
davidjpalmer71
Explorer
Options
I have to switch off manually in the morning. It comes on OK at sunset but should turn off automatically at Sunrise.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@davidjpalmer71: Sorry to hear that your Eye Comfort Shield isn't turning off as scheduled. As a workaround, please swipe from the top of the screen to the bottom, then again to enlarge the Quick Panel > Press and hold on the Eye Comfort Shield icon > Custom > Set Schedule > Custom, and manually set the time you'd like the feature to turn on and off. 

0 Likes
davidjpalmer71
Explorer
Options
I want it to turn off at Sunrise. I'm not going to keep changing the time. It needs a patch update as my partner has exactly the same issue on her Galaxy A51.
0 Likes
Marlone36
Journeyman
Options
I have same problem with this.Sunset to sunrise is in morning not turn off.
runningrichrunning
First Poster
Options
I have tried this. It doesn't work. Still not switching on at scheduled time I set.
0 Likes
Shianto
First Poster
Options
Setting it to manual didn't work for me. I have to turn it off manually no matter which setting I use
0 Likes
Members_g4PTVsl
First Poster
Options

I turn on my Galaxy Tab S6 each morning after sunrise. Sometimes the eye comfort shield turns off after a few minutes but usually I have to turn it off manually. 

0 Likes
DRickraft
Journeyman
Options

Still unfixed... Wow

0 Likes