jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
Just to let you know people Android 12 is here on my Samsung S10

13 REPLIES 13
jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
Just to let you know that I did not receive any sort of notification from Samsung members just checking everyday I was and today it was there so hopefully people in the UK who's got Samsung s10s should get it today pretty big it was over 2 gig so happy it's finally here 🙌🙌
0 Likes
Waynet
Navigator
Options
Same here just downloaded it but dont know whether to install after all the problems
jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
Well at the moment so far so good had no problems as yet fingers crossed everything goes well with the software let it do its thing 🙌 🙌
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Yes  I have also got One Ui 4.0 Android 12 on my S10 , seems fine.  However it is a secondary device for me, mostly use the S21 Ultra.  Android 12 been running pretty  smoothly there.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Waynet
Navigator
Options
Installed mine everything working ok
pickledpanda
First Poster
Options

So I installed the update and now I keep getting asked to uninstall gear VR applications which is my Facebook apps and messager apps and they keep crashing I can't fully uninstall them as they are programmed to the phone can anyone advise me on this issue at all I have to turn my phone off and on again to get the messages form people on messager a lot and I just can't be doing with having to keep doing that. I have never downloaded Gear VR onto my phone either so I can't just uninstall that as it's not there I'm absolutely stuck on what to do 

0 Likes
jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
Yes he asked me to do the same thing VR is no longer part of the update so I just uninstalled it and I've had no problems at all so far
0 Likes
jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
States it at the bottom Me personally I think the VR is part of their software that's all I can put it down toScreenshot_20220127-080713_Software update_86506_1643270833.jpg
0 Likes
pickledpanda
First Poster
Options
Hi jimS10

I have pressed uninstall but when I turn my phone of and on it asks me to do the same thing over and over again and I think it has something to do with me signing back in to Facebook its the only thing I can think of but I should be able to use Facebook without the Gear VR that's what is getting to me. I have groups I'm an admin of on Facebook and my phone is the only access I have to Facebook so I can't get around not using it guess I need a new phone but I've only had this one 2 years I don't think the support should have been stopped for it a phone and it's software should last more than 2 years in my eyes
0 Likes