Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sad to leave, but it's time.

(Topic created on: 01-06-2022 05:34 AM)
bigmamaf
Student
Options

This was the last iteration of you phone that I could bear. Removing my ability to change my own battery was annoying, but I could live with it. I HATED the curved screen. Why? So I could get one more millimeter of space? It broke constantly, and it was practically impossible to find a good screen protector. Then you got rid of the headphone jack and my expandable memory. I've been looking at the S22 Ultra, but without those features, there is no reason to stay with Samsung. My biggest draw was the stylus, but now everyone has those. After 11 years with you, since my first basic Samsung in 2011, I will have to bid you adieu. The moto G stylus has everything I want, for less than 1/4 of what I've been paying to stay in the note. 

It's our annual upgrade time for the 4 phones and 4 tablets that we usually buy with your company. We will be purchasing our new stock elsewhere. I know losing 8 devices isn't really that big of a deal, but from what I've seen online, it looks like it isn't just me. You used to be a good bang for the buck, and brand loyalty means a lot to me, but it doesn't seem like you care about what your customers really want. I'll keep my eye out, and maybe one day you'll beat out the others again.

2 REPLIES 2
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Depends on how you use the phone wether you get value for money. The S22 Ultra is perfect for me. Does not bother me how many people have the S Pen. More the merrier in my eyes, as the more that have it the more investment gets put into its R&D.
All companies are going down the no headphone jack and SD card route, if not already then will be.
Indeed no SIM card and no charging port is now on the horizon. As soon as Apple do it on the iPhone, everyone else will follow.
The Moto looks like a decent device, though it's not available here in the UK. Be interested in your thoughts between the S Pen functionality and the Stylus differences.
Getting the right screen protector for a curved screen is an issue and I don't use glass ones as they feel horrible to me when I don't have a case on the phone.
Hope you enjoy your new devices
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
The Moto G Pro is still available from some retailers but they aren't making a new version as of yet for 2022
0 Likes