Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Screen Burn around the front camera and on the edges of the screen on Samsung Note 20 Ultra.

(Topic created on: 13-07-2022 11:22 PM)
Poiint
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

I am currently facing the issue of screen Burn around the front camera and on the edges of the screen on my Samsung Note 20 Ultra. I'd appreciate any solution I can get. Below is an image of the exact problem I'm facing. There is  a bright discoloration around the front camera and on the edges. Any solution will be appreciated please.  IMG-20220319-WA0019_25218_1647711605.jpg24613_MEX-20171309-MEXICO-AP_1514532323517.jpg

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Maker ★★
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

If this is truly screen burn @Poiint then their is nothing really you can do to remedy this via troubleshooting.

The screen wouod need to be assessed by a Samsung Service Centre and they would confirm this if it's so.

I've known displays to be replaced under the Samsung Limited 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty.

If your phone is out of warranty then Samsung may levy a charge for replacing the screen but would inform you of this cost to seek your authorisation before carrying out the work or if you decide not to proceed they'll return the phone untouched.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra 256Gb in Phantom Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I have no affiliation with Samsung.

0 Likes
Fiona26
Big Cheese
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
I've seen many posts on reddit with this issue. Your issue doesn't look to be screen burn, looks more like what they call glue gate. It's worth looking into if it's covered by warranty. It looks the same as other posts I've seen, bright ring around camera, along with a green tint hue.
N4T3
Navigator
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
I had a note 20 ultra with the same issues I sent it to the support centre who then returned the phone saying nothing was wrong the happend 3 times before they understood the issues I was then offered an s21 ultra which I am still using to this day
0 Likes