Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung new website

(Topic created on: 11-06-2021 09:56 PM)
seyLen
Explorer
Options

Is anyone finding samsung new website layout s***? Lags and does not display content . Samsung turning into apple . S*** website , phasing out all features that lure apple customers. No charges,  flag ships with no expandable memory available. Guess it's time to move on. 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I'm still happy with my Note 20 Ultra 5G and would be happy with the Samsung Galaxy s21, which I've used but not owned.

My personal choice is not to use a Sd card and I prefer to use desktop Wireless charging pads and stands. I appreciate that's not everyone's choices.

Most do have chargers laying around in drawers so I can see why manufacturers would want to reduce their carbon footprint by doing this.

However if a person is selling their current phone and the charging brick has to go with it then in that situation I can see where an issue may arise.

What isn't opening up on the Samsung Website ?

Can you link to a specific part and I'll see if I experience the same problems.

I appreciate your viewpoint on how manufacturers seem to lean towards the same route.

Apple drop the 3.5mm jack then other manufacturers follow.

Apple drop the included charging brick and then some manufacturers again follow.

Expandable memory is a mute point in regards to iPhone's obviously.

Thankfully Samsung didn't implement the ' notch  '  phew !

That said Samsung needs to re introduce the option to hide the camera cut out setting.

Sometimes it's a good idea to mix things up and change which phone's we are using. 

I wish you well with your next choice @seyLen 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
seyLen
Explorer
Options
Is it really reducing carbon footprint though? Every device that are being released are not that repair friendly. Support for devices reduced to 3 years which means more units is wasted and more units produced. I use both wireless and wired charging depending on how quick I need the device charged . The whole experience on the Samsung website is different now. It lags or information that user to be in the forefront are not hidden in the background.
0 Likes