Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 20 Ultra (O2 UK) - No Service bug *please help*

(Topic created on: 18-03-2022 11:11 PM)
Members_ihnvik3
First Poster
Options

Hello,

I have had my Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G since launch day in the UK (on the o2 network), and suddenly today the phone is saying I have no service with the  sign top right next to my battery indicator. The phone was fine earlier today, then i turned it off because I went to the theatre to watch a show, then when I came out and turned the phone back on, I can no longer use mobile data as it doesnt work.

I have toggled mobile data on and off multiple times, I have turned on and off airplane mode, I have tried clearing the cache using , I have restarted the phone, powered down the phone then put it back on again, I have let the battery drain to 0%, then recharged it and tried it again, I have made sure I have Set Mobile Network Mode to (LTE/5G/4G/3G/2G), I have reset network settings, nothing has worked. It still says no service on the top left with the  sign top right.

So, I went straight into the o2 near picadilly circus, they gave me a new sim, I tested it and it didnt work, so the o2 employee put my sim into another phone and it works perfectly, so its not the sim. My o2 bill has been paid so I havent been cut off from the network. 

I then updated the software to the new One UI 4 upgrade (android 12) thinking that might solve the issue, that hasnt worked either. 

Any ideas what else I can do?

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
TRY2HELP
Helping Hand
Options
note 20 ultra is dual sim I'm I right?
try put your sim in sim slot 2 see that work, if not factory reset that might help
0 Likes
janeybobs
Journeyman
Options
I'm the same and with O2
0 Likes
janeybobs
Journeyman
Options
And it's closes all weekend in recovering from pancreatic cancer I need to make calls😥plz help anyone I'm on Samsung A52
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Please check your APN settings are correct for O2.
0 Likes
shieldy
First Poster
Options
Had the same problem on 3. Nothing rectifies it, not even 3 new motherboards. Phone went back to samsung Thursday. Phone condemned now awaiting full refund or like for like replacement.
0 Likes
Soepmeneer
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue in the netherlands exact the same start also was at the beach I turned it off because it was 5% to preserve my battery and I turned it on and no service 

0 Likes
Soepmeneer
First Poster
Options

With tele2 tho not o2

0 Likes