Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 20 ultra battery

(Topic created on: 05-07-2021 07:57 PM)
AzerElgamiel
First Poster
Options

Seriously it was a huge mistake buying Note 20 ultra , for that price the battery is so bad, not only that , but I've started to suffer from phone turning off at 3 %, which means the battery is dying already.

Huge waste

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
StephK1
Options

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your phone's battery life, @AzerElgamiel. Do you see any particularly high draining apps in your battery usage? You can find this in Settings > Battery and device care > Battery > Tap on the graph. 

0 Likes
Merlins23ultra
Navigator
Options
I hear so much... People unhappy with battery performance. Seriously think about what you're holding in your hands. It's not so many years ago it would have taken a huge metal box packed full of components to give you the same. The harsh reality is if battery is a a real problem you can drop the screen resolution, switch off enhanced processing, put up to sleep and even limiting sensors will increase your battery time. But if you want the sharpest fastest experience, sadly frequent charging is the price. I would recommend making sure the system and apps are all up to date, then wipe the partition cache. Installing Galaxy App Booster will help with app performance. 🍀
0 Likes
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
The Exynos 990 chipset in that phone sucks for battery life. I have the same chipset in my S20 Plus and the battery life sucks too.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

After a full cycle can you go into your battery stats and screen shot that with also using the scroll down option to capture your apps and post the screenshot to show us what that is including the apps being used @AzerElgamiel 

The battery does take a few days to Optomise however I'm not a big fan of turning features Off I'd find useful to save on battery.

I ended up sending my N20 Ultra 5G Exynos back to Samsung UK and then imported the N20 Ultra 5G Snapdragon version and I can get 2 to 3 days of usage bearing in mind we all use and set up our phone's differently.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
kradcliffe
Voyager
Options

Agreed. The Exynos version is absolutely terrible. Really really bad. I like BandOfBrothers returned my UK one and imported the HK Snapdragon version. It's a completely different device. 3 day battery, brighter more colourful display and doesn't drop calls.

It's funny how Samsung completely ignore how bad the Exynos is and pretend they don't even know about it.

0 Likes