Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintenance mode

(Topic created on: 29-12-2022 11:41 AM)
AlexyN9
Navigator
Options
I can't see the maintenance mode in the settings/ battery and device care either on my Note 20 Ultra or my S20 FE and they are both on Android 13 with OneUI 5, why?
11 REPLIES 11
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
Goto settings and search for maintenance. This is my s21 Screenshot_20221229_100226_Device care.jpg
0 Likes
AlexyN9
Navigator
Options
I've done that many times and nothing. It appears on my S21 Ultra, A53 5G and even Note 10 lite but not on my Note 20 Ultra or S20 FE.
0 Likes
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
I have a s7, s10 and a s21 all give me the same results.
You have to search for maintenance... then see what the search results come back with.
0 Likes
AlexyN9
Navigator
Options
I've done that already. I search for maintenance and all I care is device care and nothing in there either. As I said that's not an issue on any of my other Samsung's phones
0 Likes
AlexyN9
Navigator
Options
Also, maintenance mode is only available on OneUI 5.0 so how can you get it on the S7 and S10? 🤔
0 Likes
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
Have you done a Google search?? And maintenance is available on my s7 and s10. But you are looking for maintenance mode ??
0 Likes
AlexyN9
Navigator
Options
Yes, maintenance mode not just maintenance. With Maintenance mode on you can send your for phone for repair without doing a factory reset and wiping out all your data because no one would have access to it.
0 Likes
Badger42
Helping Hand
Options
It maybe it hasn't been released yet. With the A53 it didn't get the maintenance mode with A13 straight away but in a later security patch update.
0 Likes
AlexyN9
Navigator
Options
That's really weird because my Note 20 Ultra got the Android 13 and OneUI 5.0 before my Note 10 lite and A53 5G. Actually got the December update on my A53 5G yesterday like 2 weeks after my Note 20 Ultra and it has the maintenance mode but not the Note 20 Ultra
0 Likes