Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Note 20 5G

(Topic created on: 01-11-2021 02:52 PM)
Kessie
Journeyman
Options
I never thought I would ever say this but the Galaxy Note 20 5G is absolute rubbish. I have Notes for the last decade. It has Network Issues, BATTERY issues, USB charging issues and it says 5G but it struggles to get 3G. And it's mostly always E. My £200 pound Samsung A7 is actually more reliable than this £1200 flagship phone, and I will not be buying any Notes after this.💔
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Kessie If the device has several failures and works with lag, I would do a backup and Factory reset instead. One tip-do not restore the backup made. Install all apps from scratch.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

View solution in context

13 REPLIES 13
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Kessie Hi, have you ever done Factory Reset?

0 Likes
Kessie
Journeyman
Options
I haven't, if you think it would help, I will try it.
0 Likes
Solution
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Kessie If the device has several failures and works with lag, I would do a backup and Factory reset instead. One tip-do not restore the backup made. Install all apps from scratch.

Kessie
Journeyman
Options
Understood. Thank you very much.
loribear1
Navigator
Options
hi kessie , if you still have problems after you've done a reset , & you're still getting just E in signal , then you may need to change companies , ( if you can ).
0 Likes
christianlowe
Navigator
Options
Worst phone I'd ever had too (note 20 ultra)
0 Likes
gozika
First Poster
Options
Different folks, different experiences, best phone yet for me. Can't wait for the s22/N22 ultra
0 Likes
Kessie
Journeyman
Options
Good Lord, someone may be listening. I have had this phone for a year but today I saw the 5G icon for the first time. 😃 Coincidence? 🤣 Amma go with coincidence. Dear Samsung, Cheers Very Much.
0 Likes
Kessie
Journeyman
Options
5G is now a permanent feature. Haha! Love it. I assume other problems will also become a thing of the past. Without the need for a reset. This is why I will stay with Samsung. ❤️