Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAMERA QUALITY POOR NOTE 20 ULTRA

(Topic created on: 07-02-2022 05:28 AM)
Mattthelegend2020
Navigator
Options
THE LATEST SOFTWARE UPDATES HAVE CAUSED POOR QUALITY PHOTOS ON THE NIGHT MODE PHOTOS AND PRO MODE ONES. PHOTOS ARE DISTORTED AND BLURRYI 
0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
kradcliffe
Voyager
Options

How many more threads are you going to raise on this? What latest update?

Ever think the problem might be you or your handset because if this actually was an issue everyone would be complaining.

You've had plenty of responses to your hundred other posts but still you keep going and it's getting a bit boring now.

Anyway, contact Samsung UK directly. This forum is a joke and Samsung don't even read the posts. You're wasting your time here.

0 Likes
SereneH
Options
Mattthelegend2020
Navigator
Options
The problem is Samsung and there's many complaints about this issue if you have a look and open your bloody 👀 eyes
0 Likes
Mattthelegend2020
Navigator
Options
Thanks very much Serene H
0 Likes
Archaleas
Student
Options

Hey matt did you ever find a solution? I'm new to the n20u and finding all photos pretty poor, especially for how hard Samsung are pushing the advertising for this camera. I'm having the ' worm effect' as this guy describes https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.inputmag.com/reviews/heres-how-samsung-can-fix-the-galaxy-note-20-u... 

Archaleas
Student
Options

Terrible and unhelpful response. I am having the same issue. If you are not, why comment

0 Likes
Mattthelegend2020
Navigator
Options
You sound like a fool and someone who would enjoy being ripped off with a product of bad quality in places.
0 Likes
Mattthelegend2020
Navigator
Options
To be honest Samsung are messing up the software updates and they keep doing this and seems to creating problems with the camera
0 Likes
Mattthelegend2020
Navigator
Options
So you like being ripped off and having to deal with constant camera issues and many people are in the same boat as me but hopefully it doesn't happen to you because then we can have a good laugh 😆