Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

triangle in left corner of S10 note

(Topic created on: 05-05-2020 09:48 PM)
Catpat123
Student
Options

could anyone please tell me why I receive a notification sound and a grey triangle with an exclamation mark in the top left of my screen it is only there for a second.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Catpat123
Student
Options

thank you for all your replies i have now been able to see what the problem is it is something to do with my network provider,I have recently had my number transferred from a works account to my private account and if I grab the icon before it disappears it is saying no service although there is with my network name, once lockdown is finished hopefully I can get it sorted. Thanks to all for your help and suggestions 

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Morning @Catpat123 ,

The triangle with an exclamation mark is an alert symbol used by many apps.  You should be able to see what this stands for by accessing your Quick Notifications panel by swipping down from to the top of the screen.

0 Likes
Jonathan1205
Samsung Helper
Options

b3114f780e46f5c2689a3323d1d671fa.jpg

Jonathan1205
Samsung Helper
Options

i presume its the sync error your referrign to. Its abit of a mind field to solve this. Usually will revolve around one of your accounts not syncing properly. So when the devices runs its sync cycle it cant access one or more account. Try checking this in the account section of the settings menu.

Jonathan1205
Samsung Helper
Options

Let me know how you get on.

Many thanks

0 Likes
Solution
Catpat123
Student
Options

thank you for all your replies i have now been able to see what the problem is it is something to do with my network provider,I have recently had my number transferred from a works account to my private account and if I grab the icon before it disappears it is saying no service although there is with my network name, once lockdown is finished hopefully I can get it sorted. Thanks to all for your help and suggestions 

Jonathan1205
Samsung Helper
Options

No worries  

0 Likes