Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security updates slowwwwwww

(Topic created on: 05-03-2022 09:11 AM)
Masser
Voyager
Options
I still have January's security update on my phone..we are into march and no further security patch updates appears to be arriving..Will they? 
0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
Masser
Voyager
Options
They weren't indeed. I still have my old BB10 loved it. It was the last bb phone I had.. loved the camera especially as all I had to do was tap as much on the screen to take a pic..anywhere on the screen. During the giro ditalia here that came in very handy..
I even have an old flip phone and razor slide ..
I'm nearly 66 this yr so buying expensive mobiles will be a slowing down for me..
O really don't need them now only had them for work amd family..
Maggs1
Voyager
Options

I have just received  February security update yesterday.  They are slow at pushing monthly updates out. We will be going into April soon.  

0 Likes
Maggs1
Voyager
Options

I got January security update with android 12. Then I received security update for January security again. Yesterday I got February  security  update on my note 10 plus 5g. I had to check manually in settings for it. 

0 Likes
Maggs1
Voyager
Options

I got February security update yesterday.  They seem to be slow with monthly updates on note series. S series seems to get them on time. I have note 10 plus 5g and s10 plus. 

0 Likes
Masser
Voyager
Options
I've same. And they are dead slow and stop on the note series..probably forcing ppl to upgrade to the newer phones..I won't be I'm happy with my note
Maggs1
Voyager
Options

I will be staying with note 10 plus 5g . I'm not interested in new phone. I've the 512gb internal memory and it would cost too much to get the same internal memory. Also I use sd card. I'm not interested upgrading. I'm happy with  this phone. Hopefully you get February security update soon. I'm in UK. 

0 Likes