Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secure Folder Backup Note 10 +

(Topic created on: 31-12-2022 03:36 PM)
Jakeyboy
Pioneer
Options
I'm trying to back up data in my secure folder but it keeps saying I don't have enough space , how to I make more space without deleting any backups I already have or if that can't be done how do I go about deleting previous backups ?

Thanks in advance and Happy New Year to all members .

James
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @Jakeyboy. Happy New Year! I'd recommend consulting the guide below, as the steps that are outlined will assist you in freeing up some storage space on your Note10+:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-clear-up-storage-space-on-your-smartphone/

Please let me know how you get on with this. 

Jakeyboy
Pioneer
Options
Hi PaulM1 , Thanks for quick reply and the link I appreciate it 👍👍👍
0 Likes
Jakeyboy
Pioneer
Options
Hi PaulM1 , unfortunately it does help with freeing up space in secure folder but still appreciate your help .
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

You're welcome, @Jakeyboy. Are you getting an error message that you do not have enough space on Samsung Cloud to back up your Secure Folder data?

If you could possibly post the screenshot of this, that would be much appreciated. 

0 Likes
Jakeyboy
Pioneer
Options
When I'm trying to back up my secure folder it says I've only got 1.1GB so I was wondering if there is a way to allocate more storage space for secure folder
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Ah, I see, @Jakeyboy. As the standard storage plan for Samsung Cloud is 15GB, if your backup exceeds the amount of remaining storage, it would be necessary to either buy more storage (if the option is available to you) or delete some data/stored backups from your Samsung Cloud.

0 Likes