Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Timeout keeps going back to 30 seconds

(Topic created on: 28-12-2020 05:51 AM)
Niraj
Journeyman
Options
  • Screen Timeout keeps going back to 30 seconds when I used Google map & Google map dark mode is not working.
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Are you on a Beta software version ?

Put the phone in Safe Mode which disables your downloaded app's but let's your stock app's keep working. If the issues stop then this highlights a downloaded app as the possible issue. Come out of Safe Mode and start deleting your most recent downloaded app's one at a time until it stops. 

If it does not stop in Safe Mode then Clear your phone's System Cache Files by turning your phone Off and then from a set series of button presses go into the phone's System Files and clear the cache. No information is lost this way. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Niraj
Journeyman
Options
no I have Baseband version
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Ok so if you have the stock version of software then this is either an app causing this which Safe Mode can help determine or if the software is glitching then clearing the system cache or a factory reset can help with.

If it does not then a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre can help @Niraj 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Niraj
Journeyman
Options
Thank you
Niraj
Journeyman
Options
thanks
Niraj
Journeyman
Options
I am fed up with note 10 plus what the hall is going with me😡😡
Google map dark mode is not working when I used Direction mode what is going 😳 can you help me pls pls pls pls
0 Likes