Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Ui 3.1 update on Note 10 plus 5g

(Topic created on: 16-03-2021 09:01 PM)
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
Still no 3.1 update showing on my Note 10 Plus 5g ! 
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
64 REPLIES 64
ianwise
Journeyman
Options
Still nothing and just read that s9 is getting a security patch. Bet it gets it before we do. Ridiculous
Maggs1
Voyager
Options
No. Haven't received 3.1 update yet in uk.
0 Likes
Maggs1
Voyager
Options
Arghhhhhh. Plz hurry up samsung!!!
0 Likes
PresterJohn
Journeyman
Options
Madness 😠
0 Likes
Maggs1
Voyager
Options
Why samsung give s10 plus 3.1 update and yet note 10 plus 5g hasn't got it and now its April and nothing . 😡
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
It's annoying as the update will help me when swopping between Tab S7 and Note 10 , similar to my iPhone and ipad integration before I switched to Samsung . I might put my sim into my iPhone 12 mini for a bit till update comes thru , toying with going back to apple anyway so that might help sway me
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
Bramall
Explorer
Options
Anybody received One UI 3.1 on Galaxy Note 10+ 5G?

I'm still on One UI 3 with February security patch on unlocked BTU model.

I know the Galaxy Note 10 model has received the update but not the 5G version. The 5G version always appear to be the last model to be updated in the series!
TechSupportUK
Pioneer
Options
yeah there is an order which samsung phones get big multiplatform updates, and it is a bit odd as many high end or even new phones aren't first on the list. unfortunately I can't find the order list but I'd imagine it will be the same everytime there's an update like this
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Nope, no update for the Note 10+ 5G yet.
JSm1
Journeyman
Options
You're definitely not alone. Same issue here - Note 10+ 5G unlocked - no update yet and still on 1 February security patch.