Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 3.0/ Android 11 Update

(Topic created on: 23-02-2021 07:47 AM)
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
Contrary to alot of what i read, I've had nothing but good things from the latest update on my unlocked UK version Note 10+ 5G.

After postponing it for a few weeks while i decided whether to go for it or wait, based upon the recent feedback. I gave it a go, and had fantastic battery life in comparison.
My phone is already very optimised, 99% of my apps are deep sleeping, all but the most essential apps i allow to run in the background, and use data. And i use a firewall to completely block Internet access to all apps except those who need it.

I've gone from averaging maybe 5-6 hours SoT to 8-9, which is a massive increase! 
4 REPLIES 4
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
I had the same experience on my S10 from android 11 beta to the official update.
0 Likes
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
my phone S10+ on Android 11 3.0 UI and I dunno what has gone wrong but my battery is draining stupid apps

SmartSelect_20210223-074342_Device care_12327.jpg

0 Likes
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Yeah likewise my Note10+ is running like a dream - was on the Beta - been on the official update since it came out and no problems at all Not a heavy user though spend a fair bit of time on news sites and a couple of forums - battery will pretty much last best part of 2 days 😀
0 Likes
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
I noticed it says Learning Usage Patterns on your phone. Did you get it within the last week? Sometimes when you first get a phone within the first few days/first week, sometimes phone batteries run down faster. Usually it settles down once it learns usage patterns
0 Likes