Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 10 Plus Update Android 10

(Topic created on: 16-05-2020 02:40 AM)
medbcn
First Poster
Options

Hi, I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus European version , to date I have not yet received the update to Android 10, knowing that on my second Smartphone Samsung S10 Plus I received the update there is already 3 months, I try to force the update with Samsung Smart Switch and nothing special I look forward to your response thank you,

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @medbcn 

May I ask....

1. Who supplied the phone to you ?

i.e Samsung directly , a mobile phone network, a reseller such as Amazon for example or was it imported ?

2. Please download the phoneinfo app from the Playstore and then launch it to look at what the Active CsC is.  What is the Csc  ?

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
medbcn
First Poster
Options
Hi, Thanks for your answer, i bought from a seller like Amazon, about CSC
Firmware's CSC : XEF
Active CSC Code : TKD
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @medbcn 

This can be the issue with updates when a phone has been supplied by a reseller as they source their phones from many places.

For example i bought my phone directly from Samsung so I get my updates directly from them.

My Csc is BTU.

Most unlocked to all network's supplied by resellers i.e amazon etc or independents supply phones with the XEU Csc.

Have a Google Search for your active CsC to check your phones beginnings.

A person with different CsC are reliant on the country of origin to send out the updates.

Sadly as supported by many posts on this and other forums these updates can be very vwry slow and in some cases non existent !

Some people have resorted to Custom Roms.

However this process can be fraught with potential issues. Xda-developers.com is a good site to look at.

Disclaimer 》 

Using a Custom Rom can bring about an unstable phone or it may not work properly if the process glitches or the wrong Rom is used.

A person takes full responsibility if they perform this process and do so at their own informed decision. Samsung would levy a charge to put this right.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
medbcn
First Poster
Options
Hello thank you again for your answer, please tell me how I will see the origin of my smartphone, ie the exporting country or its destination.
0 Likes