Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 10 plus doesnt record audio when shooting video

(Topic created on: 28-06-2021 04:40 PM)
Moondroid
First Poster
Options

I have an unlocked GSM Note 10 plus I've owned for 18 months. No issues other than the occasional app crashing but today I experienced another issue. I was recording my sons playing in the park as usual in my settings I've always used the past 18 months but today the videos have no sound! I tried shooting another video and it worked but I'm puzzled at what might have caused the lack of sound in the two videos I shot earlier today. Any advice? Bugs? Can't seem to recreate but I do have the video files. 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@Moondroid: Videos in the Gallery app are muted by default, so it may be worth checking to see if this is the case. Open the Gallery app > Tap the 3 lines in the bottom right > Videos > Select a video > Tap the speaker symbol with the line through it in the bottom right of the screen to enable audio, or tap the Volume Up button. 

0 Likes
Moondroid
First Poster
Options

Hello Andrew,

I am familiar with your resolution as I’ve owned the phone for 18 months. This was a one off where the video recorded without sound. Again, I don’t have any bug reports but I do have the video files for Samsung and team to review. 

0 Likes