Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera zoom on Note10

(Topic created on: 14-01-2020 03:25 PM)
Keekoy
First Poster
Options

Everytime i use camera on messenger or instagram, the front camera is just so close to my face.. it's like on zoom mode?  Samsung please fix this? It annoys me really! Its just too up close whenever i use the front camera on messenger and even on Video Calls... 

2 REPLIES 2
DL31
Troubleshooter
Options

It seems to be the default camera. I kind of agree, i always use the wide portrait mode, but when you enter this mode in the camera app, it always starts with the zoom option.

Would be great to have a solution for this :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

Tdmt9
Pioneer
Options

This has been going on for me for FOUR YEARS starting with my S7+. 2 years not using that phone and then I bought the S10+ stupidly thinking that issue was fixed and here I am again. If you read the threads it will link you to other threads and you will see this has been going on for over a year with newer Samsung models but a lot of serious Samsung users like me haveahave dealt with this for years.  It's not getting fixed at this point and it is what it is. My next phone sadly will not be a Samsung 😞 

.https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s10e-s10-s10-s10-5g/galaxy-s10-front-camera-too-zoomed-in...

There is a petition to sign 

0 Likes