Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data

(Topic created on: 11-04-2023 02:57 AM)
Alittleshelli
Student
Options

I got my phone screen replaced and now i have no data. Ive contaced my wireless service they said to try the sim in another phone well itll work on galaxy s10e but not on my note 10 + or 22 ultra. They claim its an issue with samsung. So here i am. I've tried the whole reseting thing with networks, rebooting, factory reset, hard reset, and updates. The only update it won't allow me to update is Android System Webview. This is so frustrating. 

2 REPLIES 2
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Sounds like it could be a faulty SIM card. See if you network provider can send out a new one.
I was going to say that if it works in other phones, I'd look at sending the phone back to the repair company and getting them to fix this if it was working before it was sent in.
But you say it doesn't work with the S22 Ultra.
I know it's sounds obvious, but just double check the SIM card is clean and put into the phones correctly.
I'm assuming you have gone through the settings in connections and Data is turned on etc
0 Likes
Alittleshelli
Student
Options

I was reading on a couple forums that it could possibly be the cable that has the antenna. My son did it 🤣 so I'm hoping he still has the cable. He does iPhone never an android. If he does and it doesn't work I'll try the sim card. 

0 Likes