Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Music Transfer Incompatibility With 10+5G

(Topic created on: 19-01-2020 01:45 PM)
MarkST
First Poster
Options

There is an issue when attempting to use Google Play Music. When trying to sync CD quality ourchased albums from desktop on windows media player to Note 10+5G via usb, the album goes into My Files but not Music Player. Smart Tutor accessed phone to resolve issue and until reset was carried out and then only limited albums would sync to Music Player. Downloaded Samsung Music which also had the same issue. Seems the phone is choosing which songs and albums to sync. I have Samsung S8+, Sony Ultra X2 and Sony stand alone player that sync all my albums without isdue. Smart Tutor tech support believees believes there is either an Incompatibility issue or a bug. Anyone else experiencing issues? How many times do you have to try and post a message on here without being told tere are high ighted issues.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
IreibeX
Hotshot
Options

@MarkST wrote:

How many times do you have to try and post a message on here without being told tere are high ighted issues.

That's mostly due to not providing a label.

0 Likes
MarkST
First Poster
Options

I did ,but then the red message appeared and regardless of what i did it wouldn't allow the post.  Similarly when it didn't like my email address the first 9 times of trying.  Seems the Samsung Members site might be as bug ridden as the phone.

0 Likes