Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection issues with Bose NC 700

(Topic created on: 15-10-2020 10:57 AM)
rturnr3434234
Apprentice
Options

There's a massive thread here:

https://community.bose.com/t5/Around-On-Ear-Headphones/Noise-Cancelling-700-Firmware-Update-Buzzing-...

I have the Bose NC 700.... they work perfectly when connected to Windows PC.

When they are connected to Samsung Note 10+, they constantly reboot, connect, I play music, loud buzz, then they reboot.

Bose 700 Firmware: 1.7.0-10068+f3675e6

Samsung, please work with Bose to fix.

23 REPLIES 23
Members_Qa3leY8
First Poster
Options

Hello, I have the same issue and uninstalling all Bose apps doesn't help at all. Did anyone have similar problem? 

0 Likes
imanorder
First Poster
Options
Fixed it for me! Over 2.5yrs later it's still an issue it seems. Been driving me mad - S23 Ultra btw.
0 Likes
Dilan Arjuna
First Poster
Options

yep it did work for me too. thanx

0 Likes
1cmf
First Poster
Options

Well seeing how you have to have either app the Bose app or the beats app to make the noise canceling function work properly and to configure each device it seems that both of these outfits ought to get their heads together and get this figured out however I have figured out that if you just force stop the beats or just force stop the Bose app prior to turning on whichever device you're choosing to use at the time it doesn't interfere so that lets you keep the app With the device configurations set It does create an extra step when you're wanting to put on your headphones simply and listen to some tunes but it's better than having to reinstall uninstall sign back into the Bose app which is a real ***** on a Samsung device

0 Likes