Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera quality very poor

(Topic created on: 05-01-2020 09:17 AM)
Harry1978
Journeyman
Options

I've had my note 10+ 5G for 4 weeks now and honestly underwhelmed which considering the cost is very disappointed. 

I would say that my main frustration is the overall quality of the camera in which I was expecting great things yet most pictures are blurred, bad exposure, low light shocking. Actually considering flipping back to my my pixel 3a...

Can anybody confirm if any updates are coming to improve this or provide any pointers that might help? I have trawled YouTube etc and haven't found anything major, at least for better "point and shoot"?

Failing this, I guess I should consider selling the handset altogether...

Thanks

43 REPLIES 43
Folabo
First Poster
Options

I just bought my note 10 plus and experienced the same thing, I initially thought I got a defective phone as I couldn't belive that Samsung will release such a horrible camera on a phone. The camera reviews online were amazing but indoors pictures have been horrible. Unfortunately I don't have the opportunity of returning my phone. Had anyone here found a way to improve the indoors camera quality? The front camera is also really realty sub par, a low budget techno phone performs better. 

0 Likes
Kowalski_A
Journeyman
Options

I have installed gcam and compared the results. 

IMG_20210216_170536_resized(1).jpg

20210216_170517_resized.jpg

 you can vote, but it's very obvious to me. 

0 Likes
MsJane
First Poster
Options

I have been getting Samsung phones for 4 generations. And the past 2 purchases Galaxy 10 and Note 10 are  a huge disappointment. Camera is the worst! Picture none even close to what Samsung is advertising. On note10 it's blurry, no focus and foggy. Yes, I cleaned lenses, yes I did followed some advices from online. And yet ONLY DISAPPOINTMENT. Friends say I should go with IPhone (( Are there any improvements? What about Note20? Is it bad as 10? Please advise 

0 Likes
SeptemberTurtle
First Poster
Options

Use GCam

0 Likes