13 REPLIES 13
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
You seem to like my favourite places too lol
cymraeg
Voyager
Options
I'm a Welsh man but I absolutely fell in love with Scotland so much beauty everywhere robin999
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
Agreed. As a motorcyclist, we ride up most years. Based at Glencoe. Always say you need 2 weeks for the scenery and the 3rd to chill out. It's just a wow moment every time you come round a corner.
cymraeg
Voyager
Options
Another beautiful place glencoe mountains I've done the north coast twice in two years I love it so much. And that's exactly how I was the first time. Wow wow wow at every corner turned lol.
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
Just hate the midges...please don't take any photos of those lol
cymraeg
Voyager
Options
Hahah they are a nightmare too be fair that's the only thing I hated but I guess still worth it to see and capture such beauty.
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Stop stop stop stop stop

You are making me very jealous of the stunning pictures you produce.

Awesome doesn't really cut it. Great photos on an S10 makes the S24 Ultra a questionable upgrade lol
cymraeg
Voyager
Options
I also have the s21 ultra and the s24 ultra which I have hardly used yet. So cant compare but to be honest I preferred the s10 ultra over the s21 so far on certain things. Thank you so much for your wonderful comments makes me happy to share what makes me happy. ☺️
0 Likes
cymraeg
Voyager
Options
Just checked this one was taken with s21 i use them both when I'm out I so apologise. @Piper123
0 Likes