Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Squirrelling away

(Topic created on: 16-02-2024 07:19 PM)
Kathie1404
Pathfinder
Options

Squirrel yesterday in Roundhay Park, near Leeds, taken with a good zoom with s24 ultra

10 REPLIES 10
Haytch
Helping Hand
Options
How far did you zoom in to get this shot? It doesn't look too great. Looks almost like a painting.. Hopefully Samsung will fix this in the next update
Kathie1404
Pathfinder
Options
Well I'm no photographer and rubbish at estimating distance! but probably about 30 metres. Happy for feedback. Why do you say its like a painting?.
0 Likes
keith30
Mastermind
Options
No, it looks fine. Some people expects to much with a phone camera, if you want expert pictures use a proper digital camera instead.
Star_girl
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
This squirrel looks so fluffy. Tbh S24U has a powerful zoom.
0 Likes
lance78
Helping Hand
Options
I think when uploaded images must get reduced in quality just tuck this photo of my daughter a53 5g standed settings 64 meg20240216_175503_1000019133_1708106107.jpg
Joeeye
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It's clearly a digital zoom. Some people just don't understand the difference.
0 Likes
Haytch
Helping Hand
Options
I didn't mean to say this in a bad way. Because it looks very digital so I presumed you must have zoomed it past the optical level.. Also I have the s24 ultra so I cannot hate on my own phone 😂
0 Likes
Kathie1404
Pathfinder
Options
Ha ha, no offence taken, just curious that's all. I had to be that quick, they move so fast! So never checked zoom. Does it tell you on the info about the photo. Told you I'm no photographer 🤣
0 Likes
Kathie1404
Pathfinder
Options
Me included, I'll have to Google difference!
0 Likes