Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

London City Icons

(Topic created on: 24-04-2024 06:56 PM)
TechZilla
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I captured this photo using my S24 Ultra while on my way to a reception at the House of Lords. I call it London City Icons, Big Ben looking moody, a black cab passing by and the London underground in it's red, blue and white colours.

I used the colour picker on the S24 Ultra straight after taking this photo to show the iconic TFL sign colours, notice how the Tube sign is reflected in the ceiling outside Westminster Station. 

More photos to come, let me know your thoughts.
TechZilla - Samsung Members Star
12 REPLIES 12
Robin999
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Moody 🙂
TechZilla
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Glad to hear you say that because the "Moody" look is what I was going for. 😄
ChrisP88
Options

@TechZilla Great pic and love the tips for catching shots like this. Keep em coming! :smiling-face:

TechZilla
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It's amazing how the more photos I take, the better my eyes become at catching details and framing.
0 Likes
Options
This is lovely! Is the colour picker an app or an inbuilt setting? Point me in the direction pls
TechZilla
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It's in built into the gallery app, choose the photo you want to edit then at the bottom press the pencil icon to edit it. Then at the bottom right select an icon that looks like 4 small circles in a square formation and then on the next screen select spot colour. Let me know if that helps?
Options
Thanks so much! That helps! Would give you a follow.
TechZilla
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Please feel free to give me a follow in the community, don't forget to use other editing features like filters, saturation, tint etc etc. They can all transform the image into something very special.
imgdragon
First Poster
Options
Nice ☺️