Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Youtube stuttering after software update

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
LucasC16
First Poster
Options
Before installing a software update on my Samsung A13, YouTube videos were able to be played at 1080p no issues. Now after this new updated, YouTube seems to be stuttering a lot whilst on 1080p. I've gone through settings on both my phone and YouTube but nothing I seem to do helps. I was wondering if anyone has any advice towards this issue or could it just be a case of reverting back to the software before the update?
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AtshaamY
Options

Hey @LucasC16.

I'd suggest that you clear the cache from the YouTube app. Open Settings > Apps > Tap the sort by icon next to ‘Your apps’ and make sure it's set to 'All' > Select the app that you're having a problem with > Storage > Clear cache (bottom right).

Also, try updating the YouTube app by opening the Play Store > Tap on your profile icon (top right) > Manage apps and device > Updates available > Make sure the app is updated by tapping on the Update option (next to the app).

0 Likes
LucasC16
First Poster
Options
Youtube is still stuttering for me even after clearing the cache. I couldn't find any updates for youtube either, even after refreshing it.
0 Likes