Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi calling not showing as an option a52s 5g

(Topic created on: 23-12-2021 09:49 PM)
FFke
Apprentice
Options
Please help, my new a52s 5g doesn't have wifi calling showing as an option. I have contacted vodafone (provider) and it is enabled but still no option showing on phone. Does anyone have a solution please?
13 REPLIES 13
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi
From the top of your phone
Pull down to show
Quick settings and enable
Wifi calling
To show on the status bar Screenshot_20211213-223718_Samsung Members.jpg
jstinkzz
Apprentice
Options
Do u not see a phone image next to ur WiFi bars; located in notification bar?
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
This page maybe helpful

How to activate Wi-Fi Calling on a Galaxy smartphone

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-activate-wifi-calling-on-a-galaxy-smartphon...
FFke
Apprentice
Options
Thanks Steve, it's not showing as an option. I was on with samsung and the issue seems to be with the provider, not the phone, who have been really unhelpful but hopefully will be sorted soon
0 Likes
FFke
Apprentice
Options
No, there is no phone image next to wifi bars, think the problem is with the provider
0 Likes
jstinkzz
Apprentice
Options
U fix it? There's an app on the play store and that acctually gives u a reading oqf any 5g transmissions around u, let me know if ya fixed it, bless
0 Likes
FFke
Apprentice
Options
I just got it sorted yesterday, after multiple phone calls and store visits with vodafone thankfully, it was frustrating! Thanks for ur help
jstinkzz
Apprentice
Options
nice i bet t was a mission on the fone!!! xSteveuk good link man
0 Likes
Konss
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue on  a52 5g on vodafone and cannot seem to get vodafone to solve it   can you let me know the name of the app please ? 

0 Likes