Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is Good Lock application?

(Topic created on: 14-08-2021 08:29 AM)
Spectro
Pioneer
Options

In many YouTube Tips and Tricks videos for Samsung A52 5g there is a great suggestion to get from Galaxy Store a real Samsung application called Good Lock.

I have tried to find it without succeeding! Is there some other way to get that application in case it for some odd reason is hidden for customers in some Nordic countries?

That application sounds so great and versatile! I would definitely like to use it!

Thank you for all possible solutions to solve this! 

Have a great day! :smiling-face:

8 REPLIES 8
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Try using apk pure, apkmirror, etc. And hopefully you should be able to download the app successfully 😁
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

You can download it from Samsung Galaxy Store♡20200225-GalaxyStore_English.png

0 Likes
Spectro
Pioneer
Options

Thank you LiquidSnake for your quick answer! :smiling-face:

I got it downloaded,  but.. 

"Oops, Good lock service isn't available in your region"

😮 why...?

To which country should I move to get this app? :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Ps. Tried to download via Opera Vpn on, however with same result

0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I honestly don't understand this region thing. Allow it for all regions, for all Samsung users. I know there is another you can try which is good lock but called Nice lock. Try the nice lock apk. You might find more info about it on reddit, which is where I've read others using nice lock.
Spectro
Pioneer
Options

Thank you wd9jwfj9 for answering! Unfortunately Good lock is for some reason totally hidden in Galaxy Store for Finnish Samsung customers, possibly in all Norden countries? Would be interesting to know in case someone e.g. in our dear neighbour country Sweden have been able to find Good Lock in Galaxy Store? 

0 Likes
Spectro
Pioneer
Options

Thank you Fiona26!

I agree all you write about regions!

I'll try Nice Lock :smiling-face:

Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Your welcome, hope it works for you.
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Spectro ,Good Lock is not available for some regions. This fact is not understandable to me and I have always been surprised. Sorry.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."