Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail

(Topic created on: 21-01-2024 10:36 PM)
ice30
Apprentice
Options
Hi , please help. I'm trying to turn my voicemail on my phone but when I Dail 171 it just says " it as not been possible to connect your call" ???? 
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Piper123
Maestro
Options
Hi there

What network / what country are you
0 Likes
Murphmrm
Pathfinder
Options
The number you dial for voicemail depends on who your network provider is. Check the number on their website
Tay213
Apprentice
Options
To what I know, you need to change your voicemail number to default in the phone app settings. I Don't think a custom number works (at least not in my a network) so have a Google and see what the default is, and it might fix it
GreaterGalaxyUK
Helping Hand
Options
If you are in the UK:

If there is no facility to leave a voicemail, then you may need to contact your network provider. You can also press and hold 1 on your keypad and it may dial through to your voicemail number.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Check with your Networks Customer Services that your voicemail is activated by them. 

Look on their support pages as there is usually a shortcode to activate voicemails @ice30 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

ice30
Apprentice
Options
Hi , I'm on tesco and live in South Yorkshire UK 🇬🇧
0 Likes
ice30
Apprentice
Options
Thanks everyone I'm just going to call Tesco that's my provider and see what's happened as I did have voicemail but when my phone updated its self it went off 🤷‍♀️ , but thank you to all the replied to my question 😊
0 Likes