Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vibration not working

(Topic created on: 08-01-2024 09:22 AM)
saffy12
Student
Options
I noticed last week the vibration on my phone stopped working. 
I have done all the checks suggested apart from resetting my phone back to factory settings.
Yesterday randomly it started up again but the vibration was faint and it stopped again within a minute.
I believe it started after my last software update on the 27th December.
Any ideas what I can do next as I don't really want to do a factory reset!
6 REPLIES 6
GalaxyUserR
Navigator
Options
I would try turning your phone off and on again and seeing if it works then
0 Likes
Bia24
Student
Options

I am having the same problem. I noticed over this weekend that I missed calls and messages that I usually hear because the phone vibrate. Last night I realized that the vibration is not working at all even if I have them in all settings. I download an app to see if the vibration is working and it is working so it is not the sensor... but I cannot find a way to put back to work when I put the phone in vibration mode

Bia24
Student
Options

I did that and the vibration is still not working

0 Likes
saffy12
Student
Options
I did that, and I did the checks in the members app and in the phone *#0#* and it didn't vibrate.
It did come back on yesterday morning for 1 min then stopped. I'm wondering of the vibrate bit might have dislodged or something.
It's so annoying as I rely on the vibration and alarm together to wake me up....keep missing my alarms now 😫
0 Likes
GalaxyUserR
Navigator
Options
Fustrating problem for sure, it has happened to me too, toggling the vibrate button on and off seemed to work for me though, try that. Otherwise it might just be a problem with the A series and needs manufacture attention
0 Likes
P298
First Poster
Options

This should work: https://youtu.be/663wK3cPdYQ

0 Likes