Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB device it's not supported

(Topic created on: 21-09-2022 12:29 AM)
justqrp
Student
Options
Hi , I got some issues with my A71 Samsung
My old charger it's keep saying the usb device it's not supported, I got a new wire today from Samsung type c to type c but same issue when I want to charge my phone. With other charger its working 
I try to clear the cache and data of usb but still not working
I also did a factory reset for the phone but doesn't work.
Any tipps what can I do? 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @justqrp 

Perhaps Use a torch to look in the charging port just to ensure there's no debris in there.

In your post you mention " With other charger its working ".

Does that mean you can charge the phone ?

Does it charge via a PC etc.

You can run a diagnostic via the Samsung Members App and if necessary let a Samsung Service Centre take a look.

I wish you all the best. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Compressed Air is what I use its usually pocket lint.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
justqrp
Student
Options
Yes I can charge my phone with other charger , I just try to charge it I use power adapter and type.c to type c wire , I didn't try to connect to pc , I just plug it in normaly for charge and this message it's showing up
0 Likes