Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usb c

(Topic created on: 18-11-2021 09:26 PM)
Bigdogtoy
Journeyman
Options
Samsung A80. When I connect any device via USB c my phone does not recognise it. It thinks anything plugged in is a charger. I have tried changing in USB settings but still no good. It almost like the drivers have disappeared. Any one got any clues TIA 
13 REPLIES 13
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Try wiping the cache partition on the phone and that should resolve the issue. To do this, just search 'how to wipe cache partition Samsung A80' and you should find what you are looking for 🙂. Hope this helps! 😎
GrizzlyKt
Explorer
Options
try this
Instructions

Enable Developer Options:

Go to your device Settings.

Select “About phone” » tap seven times on “Build number”.
└ This will enable Developer options under Settings.

Go back to Settings » scroll down to the bottom and you’ll see Developer options menu.

Enable USB Debugging: Open “Developer options” » scroll down a bit and you’ll see Debugging menu, enable “USB Debugging” option from there.

0 Likes
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
If my tip helped, could you please click the 3 dots on my comment and select solution? Thanks! 🙂
0 Likes
Bigdogtoy
Journeyman
Options
I have tried but I just can't get my phone into bootlog mode. I've even YouTube and tried every possible formula. Really doing my nut 🤪🤪
Bigdogtoy
Journeyman
Options
I've tried everything, I've just reset to factory settings, purchased a new set of headphones still nothing, so fed up now. The main reason for wanting to sort this is so I can use Android Auto in my works vehicle
0 Likes
GrizzlyKt
Explorer
Options
hi when you plug into the usb is there anything in the pull down screen at the top of the screen
0 Likes
Bigdogtoy
Journeyman
Options
Only Screenshot_20211123-173950_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20211123-174011_Samsung Members.jpg
GrizzlyKt
Explorer
Options
what are you trying to connect to
0 Likes
Bigdogtoy
Journeyman
Options
Just doesn't recognise anything plugged in except charger
0 Likes