Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Undoubtedly A70 March 2022 security update causing battery Darin problem.

(Topic created on: 17-04-2022 02:34 AM)
abuhuraira417
Explorer
Options

Hey Samsung authority. Now I'm 100% sure that the problem is occurring because of latest software update. Yesterday I downgraded my phone to previous September 21 security patch update. I did it manually using odin3 software. Now my battery life is back . Now my phone consume 7-8% charge for 1 hours.

I won't update my phone to the latest version unitill the battery drain problem is solved

I would humbly request to Samsung authority to take this matter seriously. It's a vital issue for A70 user . After march 2022 update I did everything for my battery like resetting phone, wipe cache partition,, everything.. nothing works. Now I downgrade my software to previous version and I got my battery life back and also I'm very happy ☺️

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Bhie
Apprentice
Options

Hi can you help me please, i am using my phone for my online job. How can i undo the last update?

0 Likes
RuthlessAfro24
Voyager
Options
You have to download the firmware for your phone and flash it on odin
0 Likes
Bhie
Apprentice
Options

Would you please share the site where i can download it. Samsung dev. Please take a nessesary action for this issue on A70. It is so much burden for the owner.

0 Likes
RuthlessAfro24
Voyager
Options
Google SamFW and go to the site and type in your phone model and find a firmware you want to restore back too but do a backup as this process will wipe your phone as you will be performing a downgrade
0 Likes
Bhie
Apprentice
Options

Thank you so much... i hope samsung developer will take action to this problem

0 Likes
Bhie
Apprentice
Options

Can you send me the exact firmware that you download please.

0 Likes
RuthlessAfro24
Voyager
Options
I'm not sure I can do that on here you have to direct message me and I can help you out with it
0 Likes
Bhie
Apprentice
Options

Where I can Direct message you?

0 Likes
Bhie
Apprentice
Options

Hi please let me know where i can contact you, or can you please email me at tordarubie@gmail.com

Can you please send me the exact firmware that you download please.

0 Likes