Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UI 6 and Google wallet

(Topic created on: 08-09-2023 09:29 AM)
Gregk64
Navigator
Options
Hi all, it's been well reported that and bank cards in Google wallet will not work whilst in beta for UI6, if I update my A54 I could live with this, what would be more tricky is that I have a season card on there as well the a physical card to use as an alternative. Would any of you beta users with the S23 know if this would still work via NFC?
17 REPLIES 17
Bryan47
Navigator
Options
Try contacting the club, and asking them if they could resend it to your email address, and then addit to phone home screen. Worth a shot. Bry
Members_uK7akqO
First Poster
Options

I now have the stable version (EUX, SM-S911B) and Google Wallet still doesn't work nor Samsung one...

0 Likes
Bryan47
Navigator
Options
I have an A34 5g and insalled 1UI 6, and after updating samsung wallet to latest version , all ok now
0 Likes
Members_uK7akqO
First Poster
Options

Lucky you but it still doesn't work for me, it said that my card is not supported.

0 Likes
Sesha3M
First Poster
Options
When will the A54 get the android 14 ?
0 Likes
javier04
Navigator
Options
No hay calendario oficial por lo que todavía no se sabe pero lo que se espera esque primero empiecen por los galaxy S luego por la familia galaxy A
Yousie
First Poster
Options
I got the final oneui6 and wallet it doesn't work for me too
0 Likes
Members_hB4nXQ8
First Poster
Options

I also downloaded the official release of 1ui 6 and google wallet does not work for me contactless.  I can understand the beta not working but the  release version being flagged as rooted or uncertified is a real concern.

0 Likes