Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(SOLVED) Is there any way to change csc

(Topic created on: 01-02-2022 05:55 PM)
RuthlessAfro24
Voyager
Options
So I'm from the UK and I got a galaxy a52 5g from a second hand shop I never notices that it was bought in a different country I only notices as I didn't get the android 12 update via OTA as I thought my csc was BTU but was on XSG so I flashed android 12 with the BTU firmware and the csc change to XEO so it must of been bought in Poland as my phone is a UK&EU phone I was asking to get info if there no way to change the csc as it does restrict me using Samsung pay although not a big issue but I do want to use it at some point im not in to rooting so I don't want to root the phone and mess it up 

Regards
33 REPLIES 33
RuthlessAfro24
Voyager
Options
This is my issue just make my problem more simple to understand Screenshot_20220201-004649_Settings_2155_1643676427.jpg
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @RuthlessAfro24 

I imported a Samsung Note 20 Ultra from Hong Kong and had the same experience with Samsung Pay not working.

I used Google Pay instead which I think is a better option than potentially causing issues.

In regards to carrying out what you speak of I'd suggest to look at sites such as sammobile.com and xdadevelopers.com and reddit.

You would also have to research if your phone's csc can in fact be changed. 

A Google Search is your friend too.

Please be careful as not to cause any possible instability of your phone @RuthlessAfro24 

This is from a forum search >

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s20-series/csc-codes. 

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-note20-series/change-csc. 

There are more via a search.

As a final note please do consider Google Pay.

I wish all the best. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

GalaxyA51user
Voyager
Options

Hello, maybe BTU firmware you downloaded has XEO csc instead of BTU as the Multi-CSC is same, OXM. There may be no solution for locked devices to change CSC. Visit Samsung Service Centre. 

RuthlessAfro24
Voyager
Options
The firmware I used is a OXM firmware but what I believe the XEO is the active firmware which I want to change to BTU but I can't find any way to change it and I don't really trust samkeys to do something like that and Samsung contacted me and they said they can't do anything
RuthlessAfro24
Voyager
Options
Hi oh I definitely use Google pay don't get me wrong but it's the fact I thought I purchased a UK brand handset which obviously wasn't heck it works and does everything I need it to do but It's kinda annoying knowing that the handset was imported from a different country and your limited to a few things etc I have Google search and they either outdated or I have to use samkey which I'm very not trustworthy on
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I have used Samkey without issues. AFAIK, that's the only feasible way.
RuthlessAfro24
Voyager
Options
You think I should try samkeys to get the csc changed then ?
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I'm glad I did it, it was last April so you need to check your device with A12 is supported. I would certainly use them again.
0 Likes
RuthlessAfro24
Voyager
Options
Mine the Galaxy A52 5G I think it's support with codereader software of samkeys it's just getting the credits from them
0 Likes