Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software update disappeared

(Topic created on: 28-09-2023 05:39 PM)
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
I have Samsung Galaxy A12 and earlier today a message came up for a software update I clicked remind me later on usually when I do that I can go in and update it, unusually I have gone into find this software update and it says the software is up to date which I can't understand why the software update isn't there anymore?
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Mimsical1
First Poster
Options
There was One UI update to version 5.1a week or so ago. My phone developed an issue with WhatsApp (others see my screen as green in videocalls but evrything is alright with other apps like google meet, zoom, etc). Contacted Samsung at first, they referred me back to WhatsApp, and WhatsApp confirmed that there is an issue with the software update by Samsung team. So it might be that they recalled the update, so it disappeared from your notification? Samsung haven't made any updates to software (at least not that I am aware of).

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Could it have been set up auto update over wi-fi at all?
S24 Ultra
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
It's always been set up like that like all my 5 Samsung galaxy phones
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Do you have the latest updates now then @Bev54
S24 Ultra
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
No
0 Likes
Solution
Mimsical1
First Poster
Options
There was One UI update to version 5.1a week or so ago. My phone developed an issue with WhatsApp (others see my screen as green in videocalls but evrything is alright with other apps like google meet, zoom, etc). Contacted Samsung at first, they referred me back to WhatsApp, and WhatsApp confirmed that there is an issue with the software update by Samsung team. So it might be that they recalled the update, so it disappeared from your notification? Samsung haven't made any updates to software (at least not that I am aware of).
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
@Mimsical1 thank you for your reply, that would make sense that they recalled the softewear update 😀
0 Likes