Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software Update - A53 5G

(Topic created on: 01-10-2022 02:57 PM)
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options

I received this update to my A53 5G last night here in the UK. I'm probably one of the last in the world to receive it 😂! Pleased to say that the phone is still awesome though. 
Update says it was to improve stability, reliability and device behavior. Plus the September security update. Don't know how they could improve it, because it was great before updating. 
9 REPLIES 9
keith30
Maestro
Options
They just say that for every update they have released. I have the S22ultra and I received the October update yesterday but don't see anything different.
Badger42
Helping Hand
Options
That's late, for the last 3 months I have got the update on my unlocked A53 on the 26th of the month connected to Tesco network (02)
0 Likes
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
That's great to hear. I do dread getting updates sometimes as they can introduce a bug which wasn't there before. Hopefully none will surface 🙏.
0 Likes
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
Lol. I thought it would be. My phone was bought from Argos SIM free. I'm on the 3 network. I don't mind waiting to be fair. I'd rather they iron out any bugs before I get it 🤞🏻
0 Likes
kamalTaher
Pioneer
Options
Just wait for the one ui 5.0 it going to be wild I don't have it yet but my Thoughts are that it's going to improve all the stuff I hope 😁😁
pepsikennedy
Troubleshooter
Options
Seems that the A53 5G always gets the update late . Hope October patch is pushed quickly and also fingers crossed that the phone will be one of the first to get Android 13.🤞😉
R89
First Poster
Options

No not the last still haven't got it on my a53 5g

0 Likes
R89
First Poster
Options

And it's feb 2023

0 Likes
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
Wow, you should have the January patch by now at least!
0 Likes