Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card issues

(Topic created on: 13-03-2023 01:45 AM)
mummyjack468
First Poster
Options
My Samsung A21s is saying no network connected but I know it is because iv had this number for along time.. does anybody know what the problem might be. Its not a contract sim.. I'm with giffgaff and it's topped up automatically every month..please can somebody help
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @mummyjack468 ,

this message can appear for different reasons on your S7 Edge, being the most common:

-Your phone's firmware or operating system is out of date. You can check if there are any pending updates available from the phone Settings> Software update> Download and install. 

-The SIM card is disconnected or damaged. Please try a different SIM card to see if the same thing happens.

-Your carrier is not selected in your phone's settings. To ensure that the right one has been selected head into your phone Settings> Connections> Mobile networks> Access point. If you are unsure of which one you should be using please reach your provider to confirm this for you.

-Your carrier is experiencing an outage. Contact your provider to see if they can shed some light on this matter. 

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@mummyjack468 as a process of elimination can you try your sim card in another phone  ?

And if possible another sim card in your phone  ?

This will help diagnose if this is the phone,  sim card or your network.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes