Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Screen keeps auto-adjusting brightness even with it turned off

(Topic created on: 15-09-2021 11:43 AM)
Ost_Cuben
First Poster
Options
Galaxy A Series

So, the screen on my A52 keeps auto adjusting the brightness even with it turned off, but this only happens when i'm outside with the brightest setting on. When i pan the camera so that the sun hits the front camera the brightness increases by a significant amount, and when i turn it away it decreases although it's set to the brightest setting. I guess that there's no "ordinary" setting to fix this (although it's really annoying and stupid), but does anyone know if there's like a developer-mode setting perhaps to fix it? It's really pissing me off >.<

4 REPLIES 4
LiquidSnake
Hotshot
Options
Galaxy A Series
Try wiping the cache partition on your phone and that should resolve the issue 😃. To do this, just search how to wipe cache partition Samsung Galaxy A52 and you should find what you are looking for 😉. Hope this helps! 😁
0 Likes
Ost_Cuben
First Poster
Options
Galaxy A Series

Sorry, i tried it but didn't work 😞 thanks for the tip though!

AshS21
Black Belt 
Options
Galaxy A Series
Have you turned video brightness off in the settings? My phone gets really bright if I open the camera or watch videos and this is the reason
0 Likes
A12user
First Poster
Options
Galaxy A Series
I find the auto brightness works but is too dim so the scaling is wrong so it would be nice to have a setting to change the scale factor, I can't find anything like that though (A12)
0 Likes