Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Galaxy A52 bluetooth

(Topic created on: 25-03-2021 06:25 PM)
Paglan
Journeyman
Options

Hi. I recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy A52 5G. I have a pair of JBL Tune 500BT wireless bluetooth headphones. I have successfully paired the headphones with the phone, through the bluetooth settings. They DID WORK to start with, but then stopped working.

The bluetooth settings still say that the headphones are connected. The headphones make their little 'connected' sound. But no sound is coming through them.

I have confirmed in the specific bluetooth settings  on the phone that the headphones have both 'calls' and 'audio' switched to 'on'.

I have tried other bluetooth devices with the same phone, and they are ALL having the same issue.

I have tested the other bluetooth devices with another phone, and they all work fine.

Please help!

Go to solution
77 REPLIES 77
emjot7
First Poster
Options

This worked for me, thanks for saving me from never-ending frustration!

Jella77
First Poster
Options

This worked for me as well... wish I found this solution (work around!) sooner. Still recovering from a factory reset which did nothing at all for this problem.

What's going on here?!

Thank you for posting this

mnawrocki74
First Poster
Options

Hello. I had exactly the same problems with A52 and Sony WH-1000XM3 headphones. Solution is very easy. You have to install a headphones software at Your phone (in case of Sony it is called Sony Heaphones Connect) and change priority from quality to stable. It will change Your codec from aptx to SBC and now sound is OK. And to be honest - I hear no quality between two codecs using a Spotify.

0 Likes
Members_V3H1hKv
First Poster
Options

Thank you very much. This worked for me, and i read it while i was preparing to do a factory reset. Thank you.

QR1985
First Poster
Options
I have tried all sorts of headphones and even brought new Samsung galaxy ear buds+ for my A52s model but I can hear music and watch videos but when I am on a call a call I can hear the other person clear but they cannot hear me properly and they say the line is bad or not clear ans even af times they cannot hear me.
0 Likes
J1313
Student
Options

Same problem with me. Just paid an extra 200$ on repairs as well. Very, very frustrating. On this site searching for a possible solution but only finding many, many people with the same issue. 

0 Likes
LilRach
Student
Options
Yesssss this worked for me!! Finally! This has been driving me mad the last few months haha. Why was this setting even on when I didn't even touch this setting?
0 Likes
Myskys
First Poster
Options

If you are having problems with the JBL Tune 500BT wireless headphones that stopped working with your Samsung Galaxy A52 5G, try the following steps that might help: restart the headphones, check the volume on both devices, turn the bluetooth off and on if that doesn't help, I would try restarting the headphones.

0 Likes