Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A70 hold button

(Topic created on: 04-07-2019 12:35 PM)
Leannes2593
First Poster
Options

Hi, when I'm on a call I keep putting people on hold accidentally. It's very annoying  I have spoken to Samsung who say that they don't have a fix for this and the hold feature can't be removed, but does anyone know of an app that I can download to get rid of it or at least move it from the centre. Any help is appreciated. Thanks x

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Oscar679
Student
Options

The issue is their touch screen. It's a major problem for their A70 and they not doing anything about it. Never again am i buying samsung

0 Likes
Trevor4
First Poster
Options

I have been "chatting" tonight toi Samsung who want me to do without my phone for 7-10 days for assessment and won't supply any replacement. Samsung A70 has been putting calls on hold from the first call I made. The fix is to turn off the double tap feature, but then the phone no longer complies with its advertised features. Samsung remain oblivious to the fact and wont commit to a fix or replacement.

0 Likes
FreakyStepz
First Poster
Options

There is a simple solution. I was experiencing the same problem with my A71. Tried everything. Then I decided to change the dialer app. There are some third party dialer apps that don`t have a <put on hold> icon in the upper right side of the screen! For me True Dialer works well and it solved completely my problem. Really annoyed at Samsung for not fixing the problem.

0 Likes