Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A55

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
Laura_d11
Apprentice
Options
Hi all, 
I got the A55 yesterday and noticed that all my notifications have the same sound? Texts, social media, email etc which is so annoying! 
I've tried to google/YouTube how to change it but now I'm wondering if it's actually possible 😩 can anyone help? Thank you!
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
RedXiiix
Pioneer
Options
You can configure the notification sounds in each apps settings.
0 Likes
Laura_d11
Apprentice
Options
Can you tell me how please? I cannot find anything that allows me to do it for separate apps. Thanks 🙂
0 Likes
RedXiiix
Pioneer
Options
Gmail for example, you would open the app > Settings > click your account > Notification Sounds. Here you can change the sounds. Each app will be different but should follow similar steps. Hopefully that helps
Laura_d11
Apprentice
Options
Thank you, it's allowed me to do it for outlook/Gmail. But nothing else so mt whats app, Facebook etc all still sound the same 😩 doesn't give me an option to change it!
RedXiiix
Pioneer
Options
For WhatsApp, open the app > click on the thee dots at the upper right of the screen > Settings > Notifications > Notification tone.
Laura_d11
Apprentice
Options
Thank you, it's done that one now too! But the social media ones won't change, they're still making the same noise as text message and doesn't seem to be a notification sound option on any of them
Robin999
Big Cheese
Options
Settings>notifications>app notifications. Choose any app (facebook in this case). Notifications categories>choose a category>Sound. Pick a sound. Do this for all the apps you need.1713264915322.jpg1713264915342.jpg1713264915365.jpg1713264915395.jpg
Laura_d11
Apprentice
Options
Thank you son much! Will give this a try 😁
RedXiiix
Pioneer
Options
I don't have any social media apps so I can't check that for you. Hopefully someone else on her can double check and let you know where to find the option.
0 Likes