Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung a52s 5g

(Topic created on: 01-05-2023 07:41 PM)
DanielWestbrook
Pathfinder
Options
What will the last major update be on the Samsung galaxy a52s 5g be will it be android 
14/15 or android 16.
ALL INFO IS HELPFUL XXX

6 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Solution
RuthlessAfro24
Voyager
Options
It's getting android 14 confirmed it may get 15 if it does that be its last major update then it will get few more years of security update but 14 might be the last os it will get

View solution in context

Solution
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I think you will still be good even after the last os update for a while. It will then just be quarterly security updates.

View solution in context

Solution
RuthlessAfro24
Voyager
Options
When the phone was released it did say it was guaranteed 3 major os updates and 2 years of security updates I watch a YouTuber called Tech Spurt check him out

View solution in context

Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

What usually happens when a phone has reached it's programme of software updates is that security updates are still sent out @DanielWestbrook which should keep your phone up to date against security threats. 

Here is some information from sammobile.com in regards to software updates for your phone > https://www.sammobile.com/tag/galaxy-a52s-5g. 

I hope this helps.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

View solution in context

Solution
keith30
Maestro
Options
There's a full list on Sammobile site published yesterday on what phones will or won't receive the Android 14 update. His site is the one to check out on Samsung devices.

View solution in context

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
Solution
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Solution
RuthlessAfro24
Voyager
Options
It's getting android 14 confirmed it may get 15 if it does that be its last major update then it will get few more years of security update but 14 might be the last os it will get
DanielWestbrook
Pathfinder
Options
Cheers w make u say this man x
0 Likes
DanielWestbrook
Pathfinder
Options
Thanx so after Android 14 the mobile is not safe or secure so it's ***** basically xxx
Solution
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I think you will still be good even after the last os update for a while. It will then just be quarterly security updates.
DanielWestbrook
Pathfinder
Options
So anyone know if the last ever update for the a52s 5g is gonna be the Android 14 update.
Will it still be secure after that or will I need to purchase a newer device to make sure I'm safe and secure with my information and Internet security 🤔?xxxx
0 Likes
DanielWestbrook
Pathfinder
Options
Great ❤️
Solution
RuthlessAfro24
Voyager
Options
When the phone was released it did say it was guaranteed 3 major os updates and 2 years of security updates I watch a YouTuber called Tech Spurt check him out
DanielWestbrook
Pathfinder
Options
Thanx
0 Likes