Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A34 5G audio-video desync.

(Topic created on: 14-06-2023 11:16 AM)
Members_mlpp3SU
First Poster
Options

Hello,

I will need some assistance regarding this issue, it's becoming very frustrating being unable to watch pretty much anything on my phone without having the audio-video desync. Happens on browsers (tried Vivaldi, Chrome, Mozilla), YouTube app, Twitch app, Netflix app, HBO app, etc. Sometimes happens when the quality is above 480p, sometimes happens even if the quality is 480p or lower.

I've checked previous posts opened here and tried the fixes previously listed such as:

- splitting audio sources from settings to a bluetooth only channel - even if not in use

- forcibly stopping them and clearing those specifics apps cache + rebooting the smartphone

- tried a somewhat fix following this guide: https://youtu.be/TKIq7b_Pagc (despite it's for S22) but without success due to the fact that the option listed there isn't editable for me unless I connect a 2nd bluetooth device but even then, disconnecting that 2nd device (bluetooth watch) the settings turn back to normal and the desync is present.

Model: Samsung A34 5G / SM-A346B/DSN

- A346BXXU2AWE2

- A346BOXM2AWE2

- A346BXXU2AWE2

Security patch level: May 1, 2023

This is a disappointing, impacts a great number of users and will most likely make me to get rid of this device and orient myself towards a different brand.

Thank you for reading! 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Members_mlpp3SU
First Poster
Options

read again my post, thx

0 Likes
Muhammad Abbas
Student
Options

Facing same any resolution?

0 Likes
HeyImPaul
First Poster
Options

Same problem, yet Samsung support does not want to help with this. Never buying a Samsung product again.

0 Likes
Muhammad Abbas
Student
Options

@Members_mlpp3SU wrote:

Hello,

I will need some assistance regarding this issue, it's becoming very frustrating being unable to watch pretty much anything on my phone without having the audio-video desync. Happens on browsers (tried Vivaldi, Chrome, Mozilla), YouTube app, Twitch app, Netflix app, HBO app, etc. Sometimes happens when the quality is above 480p, sometimes happens even if the quality is 480p or lower.

I've checked previous posts opened here and tried the fixes previously listed such as:

- splitting audio sources from settings to a bluetooth only channel - even if not in use

- forcibly stopping them and clearing those specifics apps cache + rebooting the smartphone

- tried a somewhat fix following this guide: https://youtu.be/TKIq7b_Pagc (despite it's for S22) but without success due to the fact that the option listed there isn't editable for me unless I connect a 2nd bluetooth device but even then, disconnecting that 2nd device (bluetooth watch) the settings turn back to normal and the desync is present.

Model: Samsung A34 5G / SM-A346B/DSN

- A346BXXU2AWE2

- A346BOXM2AWE2

- A346BXXU2AWE2

Security patch level: May 1, 2023

This is a disappointing, impacts a great number of users and will most likely make me to get rid of this device and orient myself towards a different brand.

Thank you for reading! 

Same issue with my A34 quite annoying.

Manina54
First Poster
Options
Same here! Disappointed 😞
0 Likes