Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing unwanted apps to free up storage

(Topic created on: 21-08-2020 10:57 AM)
Oofty
First Poster
Options

Hi, I have a Galaxy A3 2017. It is dangerously low on storage. Despite transferring all the apps and files I can to external storage, running the cleanup function and clearing out caches etc. this remains a problem. I have virtually no media or other files left on the device and it's still full!

My beef is that the phone is full of apps which I don't need or want, such as the Samsung health, Microsoft office, ant radio etc. - the list goes on. I've found no way to remove these. 

I only use my phone for calls, messages social media and occasional web browsing and would like to be able to choose which apps I install rather than have things imposed on me.

Is there any way to remove the apps that Samsung seem to think are essential to me at the expense of ones that would be of use.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Kene87
Pathfinder
Options
Hello, it's impossible to remove them cause they're bloatware. Have a look in apps from setting and see if you can disable them as that what I do and check galaxy store to remove some of galaxy's own apps. Also I pay 0.79p for samsung storage every month maybe that might help you. G
0 Likes
Mary551
Pioneer
Options
I agree with disabling any apps you don't want/use. I did this on my A50.
0 Likes
Teaspoon
First Poster
Options
hi how do I get extra storage as my phone is full and really could do with getting free storage or pay that 79p wot u pay every month how do I do that please let me know asap please I would really appreciate it alot thank you. Tina.
0 Likes