Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Randomly phone restarting

(Topic created on: 19-02-2022 06:46 AM)
dagia098
Explorer
Options
This has happened to me quite a few times just randomly phone restarts galaxy a52 5g
6 REPLIES 6
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Look in Settings, Battery and Device Care. See if it lists any crashing apps because that is most likely the cause of the restarts. If there are any, try removing them for now. However, if that shows nothing, run through the diagnostics in Members app available from the support headset icon on the right of the three icons at the bottom of the screen. If that shows a fault open a ticket with Samsung.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @dagia098 

Can you also try these generic troubleshooting tips please.

1. Clear your System File Cache via the instructions in the Samsung Link. You may need to hook upto a computer or insert your headphones to get to the recovery menu. https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ 
  2. https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ disables downloaded apps, themes and other launchers to help determine if one or more is causing conflict. 
  3. If your using a Sd then remove it and then see what happens.
  4. As a last resort back up and factory reset then reset the phone back up as a new device i.e dont use your back up just yet just incase something within it is corrupted.

Samsung phone or tablet reboots repeatedly. 

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

stevekong
First Poster
Options
If you have micro sd card installed try removing it and rebooting the phone
0 Likes
DEEPEE1
Student
Options

Hello, may I ask if you had already solved this problem because I am experiencing it now and I do not know what to do. I've searched in different websites but none could help.

0 Likes
dagia098
Explorer
Options
Yes my problem has been sorted after the next software update try and download next update if you haven't done so hope this will help
DEEPEE1
Student
Options

Thank you! and good for you :smiling-face:
But I already update my phone to its latest update, at first everything's fine but after some minutes it restarted again.

0 Likes