Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Problems with 4g connectivity after software update on A71 phone

(Topic created on: 14-07-2021 12:33 PM)
Fort William
Apprentice
Options

I updated the software on my A71 on Monday 12th July and now cannot get some of the apps to work on 4G - namely ' Google ', 'Google Play', ' Amazon ', ' YouTube ' and a few others but all the apps do work normally on wifi. I have checked with Vodafone ( my provider ) and there no issues with my data plan. I did take the sim card out and check it out in an old iphone 6S - all the apps worked fine on 4G so it is not a data mobile problem. I am able to send/receive e mails and WhatsApp messages on 4G on the Samsung with the sim card installed.

I did spend over 2 hours yesterday with an online Samsung help chat but with no success and I have gone through all the install/uninstall help videos on YouTube and Google I can. 

Any suggestions please?  

0 Likes
Go to solution
11 REPLIES 11
ecosse01
Voyager
Options
Glad it worked.
0 Likes
marky1
Apprentice
Options
To be honest I am so disappointed with Samsung dave I'd just give it back I have lots of Samsung gadgets and 1 television jas gone wrong I just can't believe that a company like this is so bad at repairs if I'm very lucky it will be fixed in about a week and a half which will meen its taken 3 weeks my television is 10 months old they also told me that of they couldn't repair it the would replace it with a RECONDITIONED ONE
0 Likes