Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Multiple Pages from User Manual

(Topic created on: 12-03-2024 03:58 PM)
HalR
Apprentice
Options
I want to print more than one page of a user manual per A4 sheet of paper on an HP Photosmart Plus B210a printer from my SAMSUNG A52s 5G smartphone. How do I do that?
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Hi @HalR When you go to print , underneath copies there should be a drop down arrow and if you tap on that brings up settings and to the right of the two sided option should be able to print all pages or a range. If a range is desired you would need to input the page numbers desired. I do have a HP Photosmart printer , a different model number.

1710261533511.jpg

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

HalR
Apprentice
Options
Hello James, thanks for your reply. I've tried your suggested method but that prints out only one page of the user manual per A4 sheet of paper on my printer. I am trying to resize selected pages from the user manual to A6 size so that I can print four pages on each A4 sheet on the printer. I am using Samsung Notes to view the user manual.
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

oh right, thanks for confirming.  You nmay need to look at the  Samsumg Note settings or try printing via Browser.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes