Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone keeps restarting A53

(Topic created on: 27-12-2022 01:31 PM)
Bill34
First Poster
Options

Hi, I have an A53 5g that keeps restarting numerous times a day for no reason at all. There is a symbol that appears on the screen that resembles a cog with a T in the middle. The phone has been checked and latest software installed and they couldn't find anything wrong. Installed my back up on the phone and it all started again. 

20221227_131016.jpg

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Badger42
Helping Hand
Options
Have you checked that auto optimization isn't on? The cog is for the system UI and normally appears after a reboot and if you slide up from the bottom of the screen it may ask for your pin if it is set up.
0 Likes
Hot_Chilli
First Poster
Options
Yes, I've got this issue and found a factory reset "eased" the problem. Should I restart the phone then it will again get caught in something like a boot loop.
Samsung store carried out a flash reset - takes 10 minutes - which for me improved the host of issues I've had since the upgrade. But only temporarily. I'm since told the Android 13 update means my motherboard is faulty so new is required.
0 Likes
dagia098
Explorer
Options
Auto optimization will make phone restart
0 Likes
dagia098
Explorer
Options
So you should try and switch off
0 Likes
Pandiyan1
First Poster
Options

The Same issue is keep happening to me . I went to service centre for proper software update. Even after that the issue is not yet solved. This issue is happening for others also. They are asking me pay 14k for the repair. Even though the problem is from their side. Kindly take some action to resolve the issue. 

0 Likes
mattypick001
Student
Options
Mine also does this and the auto optimization is disabled. It did stop for a little while then all of sudden started happening again. Even if the auto optimization is on it shouldn't crash whilst your using the phone it should wait until your finished doing what your doing. This shuts downs whilst I'm using it at random times of the day